- Manufacturer: SOG (Specialty Knives & Tools)
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 ounces (119 g)
- Blade Length & Material: 3.5-inch AUS-8 Steel
- ASIN: B000IXC7IW
- Overall/Closed Length: 8 inches (20.3 cm), 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Price Range: $$
SOG Flash 2 Review: SOG stands for “SOG Specialty Knives“. It’s a popular knife company founded by Spencer Frazer in the mid-eighties. It’s proudly carried by Navy SEALs and other military forces especially in the U.S. They has been the passionate about making a lot of compact and tactical knife designs. These are appreciated and used by campers, huntsman and outdoor enthusiast.
SOG has been always innovative and creative in terms of designs. This sog flash ii knife is not ideal for Every-Day-Carry (EDC) purposes. SOG flash ii knife is one of the favorite choices even amongst hunters. You can also check-out the SOG FSA7-CP Flash I Knife directly on Amazon.
SOG Flash 2 Review: SOG Specialty Knives & Tools FSA8-CP Flash II Knife is a popular pocket knife. It’s part of tactical knife series from SOG brand. This knife comes with standard features such as bayonet mounted, SOG’s patent pending, reversible and pocket clip. It has a overall length of 8 inches and measures 4.5 inches when closed.
SOG flash 2 is one of the coolest pocket knives in the market today. This particular model is a professional-grade knife with a lot of functional features. Overall, it’s a efficient and strong knife that can serve multiple functions.
Technical Specifications of SOG Knives Flash II
- Deployment: Assisted Opening, Thumb Stud
- Lock Style: Sliding Button
- Handle Material: GRN (Polymer)
- Pocker Clip?: Yes, Reversible
- Assembled In: USA
- Price Range: $$
- Design Type: Drop Point Shape With a Satin Finish
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One-Handed Opening Mechanism: SOG Assisted Technology
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 0.2 inches
Advantages of SOG FSA8-CP Flash II Knife
Here are some of the main reasons why everyone loves sog edc pocket knife. Yes, You’re Guess Is Right, these are the list of advantages
- It’s a ideal utility knife that is easy to carry and strong. It provide expectational features for it’s affordable prices. The straight edge blade provide comfortable grip and enable withstand countless stress of outdoor usage.
- The blade of sog edc pocket knife is constructed out of strong stainless steel to make sure it retain the razor-sharpness for a long period of time. The satin finish in the blade protect the knife against rust and dirt significantly.
- The grip of the handle is solid and non-slippery which provide comfortable grip even if you’re hands are dry or wet. The design increase the probability of holding the knife comfortably when in use. It’s made up of glass-reinforced nylon that will never fall out of your hands because of slippery.
- SOG Flash II Arc Lock Is a Very Expectational Feature For The Safety of The Product. This is a best feature in sog flash 2 review.
- It’s a all-rounder knife with all basic and advanced requirements you expect in a high-quality tactical pocket knife. This is the best part of sog flash 2 review.
- SOG flash 2 feature a reversible bayonet clip which allow to carry this knife in your pocket. You may also carry it in your bag or purse.The SOG Assisted Technology Locking Mechanism is ideal for quick for one-handed opening. It’s one of the safest knives that you can carry around with you.
- There is a small safety-lock integrated in the form of a push button to stop the blade opening accidentally without user intent.
- The handle of the knife is made out of fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN), a tough material that’s difficult to break or damage.
Disdvantages of SOG FSA8-CP Flash II Knife
Here are some of the minor negatives of sog flash 2 review. These are not major blows, but still it’s our responsibility to mention those.
- The handle doesn’t feature any stainless steel liners, but still very durable, tough and provide comfortable grip when in use.
- It might be a bit difficult to do sog flash ii disassembly, but it won’t take so much of time especially while cleaning and sharpening.
- The pocket clip might not be able to adjusted to ‘tip-down’ orientation.
SOG Flash 2 Knife Review: This is one of the go-to-choice tactical pocket knife for many outdoor enthusiast and experts. You can enjoy a safe experience because of it’s SOG Assisted Technology Mechanism. There are no major drawbacks and provide expectational value for your investment. It’s available at a very affordable price for you to buy one. We have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend this knife for everyone!
It has been the life savior for many people in different tactical and survival situations. It’s always better to have this knife with you no matter wherever you’re. The handle of the knife is tough which allows you to hold in comfortably. It’s one of the go-to-choice EDC tactical knife out there in the market today.
Our choice will be SOG Flash 2 in the discussion of sog flash i vs flash ii model. The reason is because it’s more improvised, refined and has better ergonomics. It’s all up to you now to decide. Thanks for checking-out this sog flash 2 review article in advance. You can also check-out the Spyderco Delica 4 Review page if necessary. We hop in this sog flash 2 review, you have leaned something useful.
You Can Find The Overall Score Provided For SOG Flash II Folding Knife By Our Editor