- Manufacturer: Kershaw
- Weight: 2.3 ounces
- Blade Length & Material: 3-1/8 Inches, Sandvik 14C28N Bead-Blasted Finish
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 1.5 Inches
- Closed Length: 4-1/4 Inches
- Handle: Textured Black G-10
- Overall length: 7-3/8 Inches
Dual Functional Knife – Kershaw Skyline Review
We Warmly Welcome Everyone of You To Kershaw Skyline Review – Kershaw Skyline is one of the favorite EDC Blades that are out there in the market. This feature Sandvik 14C28N bead-blasted finish Stainless Steel which is razor-sharp. It fold manually with the help of flipper action and use a liner lock. Kershaw Fixed Blade Skyline has Textured G-10 Handle which provide solid and comfortable grip while holding.
All the features are put together well for best value for money. This is a great looking knife which cost less than $5o is a great ideal for any type of knife buyer. Continue reading this Kershaw Skyline Review for more details.
A lot of you might want to compare Kershaw Skyline Vs Spyderco Tenacious. We have reviewed Spyderco Tenacious Plain Edge Knife Separately as-well. You can use this 2 exclusive guides to continue with your comparisons if necessary. Tommie Lucas, the designer responsible for Kershaw Skyline has put-up a unique craftsmanship to make Kershaw Skyline Modifications.
Though most of the Kershaw Skyline Review says the blade measures 3.125-inch, but mostly it’s 3 Inches only. However, this difference is not a big deal either.
Features of The Kershaw Skyline Guide
- The Knife Is Very Comfortable To Hold and Fit Well Within Your Hands. (It Doesn’t Slip Even In Wet Conditions Because of The Textured G-10 Handle).
- The Overall Length (Inches) Is 7-3/8, Closed Length Is 4-1/4 and Weigh 2.3 Ounces.
- The Pairs of Grips Are Held Together With Torx Screws & Feature a Simple Blade Design.
- The Flipper Opening Mechanism Is Really Easy To Use Even With One-Handed.
- Has a Lightweight & Slim Body Design Construction Which Increase The Usability & Performance of This Kershaw Skyline Knives.
- This Kershaw Skyline Review Is Corrosion Resistant, Has G-10 Handle & Feature a Removable Pocket Clip.
- The Durability and Versatility Will Definitely Exceed Your Expectations.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Kershaw Skyline
It’s worth having a look at the advantages and disadvantages first of all before get your attention on Skyline Pocket Knife Review. These two are crucial factors that decide the Quality, Usability, Performance and the Efficiency of the knife. Go ahead and check-out Kershaw Skyline Knife strength and weakness.
Advantages of Kershaw Skyline
Each and every knife in the world has it’s own set of strengths when compared with others models out there in the market today. Read the below Kershaw Skyline advantages before buying.
- It Will Provide Great Value For Your Investment In The Form of Excellent Blade. The Sandvik 14C28N Is One of The Finest Materials That Is Corrosion-Resistant.
- The Excellent G-10 Handle Is Grip-Friendly and Doesn’t Slippage When In Use.
- Feature a Easy-To-Use Mechanical Flipper For Your Convenience.
Disadvantages of Kershaw Skyline
Remember that all things in life is not 100% perfect, but it’s up to you to adjust according to the situation. Kershaw Skyline has some minor drawbacks which might have to be taken into consideration. Some of the minor problems are mentioned below.
- The Liner Lock and Pocket Clip Is Not Designed Especially For Left-Handed Users. However, They Can Also Use This Knife.
- This Knife Is a Straight Edge Knife, But Doesn’t Have (Serrated or Partially-Serrated Blades).
As far as our opinion concerned, we’re quite satisfied to provide this Kershaw Skyline Review to you. As you know, We At (Pocket Knife Reviews) Only Review The Best Knife Models. Kershaw Skyline is a good knife for Every-Day-Use which will hold the edge for a long period of time. This can be also carried while you’re on a outdoor adventure or camping trip.
The Simple, Elegant Satin Finish makes it a good-looking knife with many functional features. The blade is relatively thin, but extremely razor-sharp and buying a sheath separately is a very good idea.
Overall, it’s a lightweight all-purpose knife that can be carried anywhere with ease. Thank you so much in advance for checking-out this kershaw skyline review post in advance!
You Can See The Overall Score Given Out of 10 For Kershaw Skyline Knife By Our Main Author Below.