You can read the in-depth benchmade knives review in this section. It’s one of the most popular pocket knife brand in the United States based on Oregon. They have been producing high-quality knives for over 20 years or so. The founder of Benchmade is Les de Asis who is passionate about making high quality knife and remain best in the business.
They consider each and every quality factors such as mechanism, design, materials and manufacturing. They are highly focused on designing high tech compact and tactical benchmade pocket knife.
Benchmade Knives – Common Characteristics & Features
There are some outstanding features which separate it from other pocket knife brands. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Superior AXIS Lock mechanism – It’s a patented locking mechanism used in most of the benchmade pocket knifes. It control the position, motion and release of the blade. This feature was first introduced on Benchmade 710 model which become a massive hit.
- Creative Design and Innovation – In each and every benchmade knives review you can notice different types of design and styles based on current trends. They always make sure to keep up-to-date on design that doesn’t get too old or boring.
- The Quality Matters – They never tend to compromise on quality to make sure customer is 100% satisfied. You can expect to get a high-end pocket knife that can last for a long period of time with minimal tinkering required. They integrate state-of-the-art technology in each and every knife that is designed.
- The Material Makes It Even Better – Most of the benchmade knives review models are designed out of superior models. They have been using high-end materials such as S30V and 154CM solid stainless steel for the blades and G-10 for the sturdy handles.
- Colors and Patterns – Benchmade brand understand that not every person like the same style and color. Most of the benchmade pocket knifes are available in wide variety of patterns and colors. You may pick the appropriate model based on your requirements.
Feel free to visit the Benchmade official Youtube Channel : Click Here
Different Classes of Benchmade Knives
Benchmade categorize their products into 3 different classes. You can read the in-depth description of these below.
- Gold Class – It’s the top level of their category. High-end custom designed pocket knives tend to fall into this category. The target audience’s are wealthy knife collector and die-heart knife enthusiast. The prices might be a bit expensive compared with other classes because of it’s design, quality and extra features.
- Blue Class– These are the knives that people use for day-to-day purpose or to do specific tasks. Most of this knives are made in USA, with high quality standards within a affordable price. A best example is Every-Day-Carry (EDC) Knives.
- Black Class– This class is highly focused on designing knife for high-end professionals such as military, law enforcement groups and public service. However, most of these benchmade pocket knives guide models can be also bought by general public.